Monday, February 19, 2007

Me & My Girls!


Today for Family Day we kinda all did our 'own' thing! Steve stayed home with the babies (who really aren't babies anymore!) and Kailey and I went to a movie and shopping! She is wearing her new outfit! Emma went with her friends to a movie which she cried in! Bridge to Tarabithia...Kailey and I went to see Music and Lyrics...which to anyone who grew up in the 80's, would find it very funny! I remember watching the very show that they were making light of! It was a lot of fun!
My girls are getting so big! Kailey is going to out grow me here any day and Emma isn't that far behind her! Norah was so funny when Steve was taking the picture...she backed her butt into the picture! She had to be a part of it! I love it!

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

Your girls are getting sooo big. Wow! Ella has the same shirt as Norah! Love it. I heard Bridge to Terabithia was really sad. My mom said she cried even after. Would you say that the Lyrics movie is worth seeing?

jenny said...

Hey, I want a copy of this one - tooo cute.