Sunday, June 10, 2007

BATMAN...





We went to Spruce Meadows today for ATCO family day. We got our faces painted and Max wanted to be Batman! He also wanted everyone else to be Batman! (noone else wanted to that is why I got a little Batman on my face!) He had so much fun with it and took it very seriosely! Infact I had to rewrite his name tag to BATMAN and noone could call him Max anymore because he was Batman! He was so worried all day because he thought that the paint had come off and so I had to take pictures of him every 1/2 hour or so, just so that i could show him that the paint hadn't come off. At the end of the day when I had to wash it off he started crying and crying. I asked him what the matter was and he told me, "but mom, I am not a super hero anymore!" I about cried/laughed!!! He really takes this super hero stuff to heart! I told him that he would always be my super hero! Kailey pretended to fall down the stairs and called for a super hero to come and rescue her...that seemed to help as well! Poor little guy had a whole new identity with his mask on!

No comments: