Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Random pictures...

Quite often Norah will dress up in Max's clothes!! (I am glad that it is Norah dressing up in Max's clothes and not the other way around!!!!) The funny thing is...she will stay in the same outfit for a couple of days! We ask her, "Do you want to get dressed?" She responds, "No, thanks! I am already dressed!"
My dear sweet Grandma turned 90-something!?? I made her this cake...she cried and even though she couldn't see it, she said, "it was the most beautiful cake she had ever seen!" Max getting a much needed haircut!

Tausha, Katrina, Me, Kenny and Lyric. My cousin Kenny came into town with his family. It was so much fun to see them and get to meet his sweet little family.

1 comment:

Collette and Kevin said...

so glad to finally see some new pics!! i love that one of you and grandma. she told me she loved the cake.