Monday, April 13, 2009

Me and my Grandparents at the Leavitt chapel. It was my Grandma's birthday and we all gathered together for a temple session and lunch at the Leavitt Chapel. Grandma had a hard time not crying throughout the entire day.
I am so glad that I got a family picture with my dear grandparents. I have been meaning to do this every time we met...and I kept forgetting! These two are among my FAVORITE people in the entire world. They have been such great examples to me throughout my entire life....

My grandma is one of my hero's. She is so much of the reason that I am what I am...I loves her!


She was crying....cuz she had so many family members at her party.




My sweet Norah wasn't feeling well and I found her fast asleep on the couch. She is so precious...



No comments: