Monday, April 13, 2009

Norah's Birthday Party...was a bit last mintue but was perfect! We had Grace and Cooper over for cupcakes and icecream! We sang and opened presents and then they played...perfect birthday party....that wasn't planned!
Norah loved the birthday cake...I hadn't made one and she asked her daddy, "is mommy going to make me a cake? and so I quickly ran home from church and made this during the last hour of church and it was ready for her when she got home....


Me and my sweeeeeet Norah.....


She loved it and that is all that mattered!


Not bad for and hours notice....




5 comments:

Rockelle said...

You go girl!~
Gosh you are so cute!
which is your oldest girl?
She is what 15 or 16 now?
I rmember seeing her when just a wee one!

Alysha Sladek said...

happy birthday norah! love the cake jenn! and i love those flower w/ladybug cupcakes in the last post. super cute!

Collette and Kevin said...

the cake turned out so cute...even if you just "whipped it out". i wish i could whip a cake out like that!! seriously, you need to come visit me in july and teach me some lessons!!

David and Cheryl said...

Love the new look! You are so amazing! Happy Birthday to Norah! Keep up the awesome work!

Marianne said...

I hooked up to your blog through Collette, and through Leslie! What a darling family you have- so nice to see pictures. YOu look great and seem so happy. I love all you Baker girls!! Great memories.
Marianne Taylor