Saturday, April 04, 2009

My sweet Norah...wrote on the Christmas tag herself...priceless!

My sweet sisters...Collette surprised me at Christmas and it was the best surprise EVER!!! I cried and cried...my reaction was exactly what she wanted...I screamed and cried and cried some more! It really was so much fun to have her and Alexa and Kevin come and stay with us!
I love that I am like front and center in this picture...not that i like being front and center...someone had to sit on the first step!


Alexa was freaked out by the flash! She LOVED Max! They both had their crackers and were ready for bed! Alexa wanted to sleep with Max soooooooooo bad!!!



Max really took to his Uncle Kevin...and same with Alexa! I think that Uncle Kevin was exhausted by the end of each day....




1 comment:

Collette and Kevin said...

alexa is loving looking at these pictures. she keeps asking to see "max and lessa".